Green Curry with Chicken Ingredients
1. 1/4 cup green curry paste
2. 350 grams chicken breast or thigh, cut in bite-size pieces
3. 1 1/4 cups coconut milk
4. 1/4 cup thai basil leaves
5. 2 eggplants, cut into small pieces.
6. 1/2 cup chicken stock
7. 2 teaspoons palm sugar
8. 3 tablespoons fish sauce
9. 2 red chilies, sliced diagonally
10. 4 kaffir lime leaves
Green Curry with Chicken Preparations
1. Bring 1 1/4 cups of coconut milk (use the thick cream off the top) to a boil in a pan. Cook over medium heat, stirring often for 3 to 5 minutes. Add green curry paste; continue to cook and stir until the mixture becomes dry and fragrant. Transfer mixture to a larger pot.
2. Add the chicken and stir for 1-2 minutes, add fish sauce, sugar, keep stirring for another minute then add cut eggplant, the remaining coconut milk and chicken stock. Cook over medium heat until the chicken is cooked and eggplant is tender.
3. Add kaffir lime leaves and Thai basil. Bring to a boil. Remove from heat and adjust the seasoning and transfer to a serving bowl.in meal.